Coordinate and oversee the operations of the Mother’s Day Out Program held at Christ Church Parish to ensure a well-organized, properly supervised and appropriately staffed program as well as a clean, safe and welcoming environment for the children.
The Director of the Mother’s Day Out Program (‘the Program’) must have the necessary experience, skills, and working knowledge of local and state licensing rules for childcare centers.
- Director must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must meet educational/experience requirements as outlined in the Florida Administrative Code 65C-22.001(6)
- Be subject to a background check verifying a person’s personal fitness to care for or be associated with the children.
- Complete 16 hours of continued educational training each licensing year.
Oversee the planning, implementation, and daily operations of the Program.
- Adhere to all current State of Florida regulations for Child Care Centers.
- Adhere to standards set by ACSI (accreditation).
- Recruit, train, and oversee staff.
- Develop curriculum, parent communications, calendars, and programming
- Keep financial records and work with Parish Administrator to collect fees, manage payroll, and pay expenses.
- Recruit and tour prospective families.
- Keep track of class rosters and waiting lists.
- Oversee overall care, supervision and protection of all enrolled children in a nurturing Christian environment.
- Chair meetings of the Mother’s Day Out Board.
- Reports directly to the Parish Administrator
- Responds to the needs of the children, parents and staff in a caring manner.
- Works cooperatively with all members, visitors, and staff of Christ Church Parish.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making.
This job description may be changed from time to time to meet the needs of Christ Church Parish in its ministry and mission
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Tim Heindl, email@example.com